Thursday, November 8, 2007

Communication Skills Test - Abridged

Results of the Communication Skills Test
Communication Skills Index
Your score = 68
What does your score mean?
Way to go! According to this test, your communication skills are very good. You manage to get your point across in a clear, concise way and are also able to listen to others and understand where they're coming from. Until you reach a score of 100, though, there is always room for improvement. If you want to reach your full communicating potential, all it takes is a little know-how and effort
.

I believe that this is pretty accurate. I like it when people get what I am trying to say to them therefor I try my best to explain it all in a way that they will. In order for someone to listen to you I think that you must also listen to what they have to say so I try to give them my full attention when they are talking. I agree 100% that everybody needs improvement in communication all the time and we should all strive to be better communicators.

No comments: